BLASER LIQUID TOOL®
Since its humble beginning more than 75 years ago, Blaser Swisslube now moved to manufacturing state-of-art metalworking fluids for different application for the aerospace, and commercial industries. Using the Blaser philosophy, new innovation has been put into producing metalworking fluids that are not only stable, high in performance, but also environmental, machine and operator friendly and that meet the international safety standards. Blaser proposes wide product range that meet all application of todays’ metalworking industry keeping in mind the Blaser advantage for the user.
Blaser’s always evolving research and development program develops formulation that work in synergy with the customers’ need; thus the birth of Cool Liquid Tool® or metalworking fluid which has placed Blaser as the worldwide leader in its field.
The maintenance, Health and Safety agents will advise you to choose BLASOCUT for the environmental properties, its recycling abilities and for the safety of the Operators.
The industries where we focus are the most critical: AEROSPACE, TRANSPORT, MEDICAL and SPACE. The following Blaser products most popular in the area we service. If you need Boeing or Bombardier approved products, you can make your product choice from our approved list that will suit your application.
Blasocut has a history of more than 50 years. Suitable for CNC and conventional machines.Comes in several variants to address different water quality and needs of todays machining.Adapted for different material compatibility. Long sump life, lubricity, stability with natural bio-concept, operator and machine friendly, excellent surface finish makes it the first choice when choosing a coolant for your investment.
2000CF-Chlorine Free is on the market since 1972 and still meets todays’ health and safety as well as environmental regulations.
- BLASOCUT 4000 STRONG
- BLASOCUT 2000CF (Chlorine-Free for Aviation)
- BLASOCUT 2000 UNIVERSAL SW
- BLASOCUT 4000 STRONG LF (Low-Foam)
New and improved Blasocut series, versatile for different materials and covers almost all machining applications with traditional metals and new types of alloys. Same bio-concept but all the added advantages in all other areas. A good value for your investment with increased productivity and less wastage.
- BLASOCUT BC25MD (Chlorine-Free for Aviation)
- BLASOCUT BC35SW (Soft Water)
- BLASOCUT BC940
- BLASOCUT BC940SW (Soft Water)
- BLASOCUT BC940MD (Metal Deactivator)
- BLASOCUT BC37MG (Specially made for machining Magnesium)
VASCO, The unstoppable! We challenge to outperform in any application you may encounter in all exotic aviation materials such as Titanuim, Invar, all Nickel alloys and more. Universal for all type of machining from grinding, turning, milling, deep hole drilling, broaching etc. No foam even under extreme pressure liquid delivery.
- Vasco 5000 (Chlorine-Free)
- Vasco 7000 (Chlorine-Free)
B-COOL, Unique! Ideally suited for central systems as well as stand alone machines. Develop for the Aerospace and Automotive new needs. Its cutting performance, extensive material compatibility for ferrous and non-ferrous materials, its drastically reduced consumption and Operators appreciation makes B-COOL the machine shop Super Star of tomorrow. Its unique synthetization formulation to date is the key to its qualities.
- B-COOL 755
BLASER NEAT OILS
Vascomill, the full vegetable cutting oil range from Blaser Swisslube, where pure performance make the user forget about the other aspects of Vascomill. NO, do not forget the other aspects!
- Environmentally friendly and operator safe.
- Unlimited applicability.
- Very low machining temperature, thanks to extreme lubricity.
- Suited for high speed machining.
- Reduce the mechanical stress on production equipments; thus recommend by many machine tool manufacturers.
- Very low misting
- High material as well as machining processes and fabricating compatibility.
- Drastic reduction of usage due to its unique formulation.
- VASCOMILL 10, 22, 42 (Viscosity of 10, 22 or 42)
- VASCOMILL HD20
- VASCOMILL CSF 10, 22, 35 (Viscosity of 10, 22 or 35)
Keeping the same philosophy of Operator and Environment first, Blaser developed a range of cutting fluid leaving no room for compromise on performance. The Blasomill and Blasogrind series unique characteristics of quality are
- High lubricity
- Stability even at high operating temperature.
- Safe to use with high flash point.
Proven formulation and known for their performances. The quality of Blasomill range is cost effective and will give optimum results in the following applications
- High speed screw machining
- Deep hole drilling or gun drilling
- Broaching and threading
- Drawing etc.
- BLASOMILL 10, 22, 32 (Viscosity of 10, 22 and 32)
- BLASOMILL CSF 22
- BLASOMILL TLB (Boeing Approved)
- BLASOGRIND HC5
- BLASOGRIND HC10